Drugs transcend people into non-ordinary states of consciousness. This far-reaching and radical experience can be the starting point for a fulfilling drug-free life, but only if the drug experiences is understood and utilised. With drugs come responsibilities. This 3 hour workshop outlines the transformational and evolutionary potential inherent in all drugs and how to make a drug past work for you:
• Where does the desire to take drugs come from?
• What are the ‘real’ senses that drugs stimulate?
• Why aren’t mainstream rehabilitation methods working and what is missing?
• Psychosis as the language of the unconscious mind. Deciphering psychosis can accelerate spiritual and personal growth.
• Post-drug success principles. Non-ordinary experiences require non-ordinary recommendations for a successful drug-free life. Don’t try to become normal. Become an unprecedented healthy individual – outspoken, different and creative. Become the vision the drugs have shown and allowed you to feel.