Bupleurum & Cyperus (aka Chai Hu Shu Gan Tang) is a plant-based formula created around four hundred years ago. It regulates vital energy, activates blood circulation and relieves pain; mainly for symptoms due to liver chi stagnation. It has multiple active ingredients that can have the following actions:
- Promote energy flow
- Alleviate depression
- Relieve abdominal pain & bloating
- Regulate the menstrual cycle
- Help digestion and relieve nausea
- Relieve headaches
- Relieve nervous tension and stress
On the emotional front, Bupleurum & Cyperus alleviates unhappiness, feelings of being too wound-up, irritable, moody or depressed. It is used to treat chills, stomachache, PMT, and numerous other symptoms.
*Book a holistic lifestyle consultation with Jost if you are a new client to find the perfect solution for your symptoms.
* Chai Hu (Rx. Bupleurum) is a great herb for a variety of viral issues as well as stress-induced problems. Not recommended for use with Interferon therapy